Student Account Setup For Volunteering
The steps here will walk you through setting up a student account. A parent can set up their student’s email address when setting up the learner as a “student” of their account. If this is done, once the learner’s account is set up (at the end of these directions), the “student” can also be invited to manage the family membership account.
STEP ONE-Create an Account
Go to www.planoacademyptsa.org
1) Go to New User part of the screen and click “create account”.
2) Fill in the required information and click “verify my email”. This will generate an email to verify the email address which must be opened and verified in two hours.
3) Go to your email and find the “New Account Email Verification” email and click “verify my email”
4) This will take you to the Account Creation page on Membership Toolkit. Enter in the password and click create an account.
5) You are now ready to complete your information. Click Family Information.
6) Fill in Participant info with “Student (Volunteer)” as the relationship. Fill in the rest of the required information and click save.
7) Once your family information is completed, the student will be able to sign up for volunteer opportunities.
The account is now Set Up.
STEP TWO-Sign up for Volunteer Opportunities
1) When you want to volunteer, access the website www.planoacademyptsa.org/volunteer and click on the orange circle for the list of opportunities.
- Friday, December 13
- Tuesday, December 17
- Wednesday, December 18
- Thursday, December 19
- Friday, December 20
- Monday, December 23
- Tuesday, December 24
- Wednesday, December 25
- Thursday, December 26
- Friday, December 27
- Saturday, December 28
Plano Academy High School
Visit the high school website.
Remember to complete your volunteer background check through the PISD district site. It must be renewed every year. It is mandatory in order to chaperone field trips, socials, and other activities involving students...
Why Join PTSA?
Successful students make successful schools— which make thriving communities. Everyone benefits when you support students!
Visit the PISD Feeder School Spirit Night Calendar
PTSA Mission Statement
To create a community of learners empowered to collaborate and compete in a rapidly changing world by engaging and empowering families to support and advocate for our students.
Show Your Titan Spirit